>>628
>「登場人物が現実のモデルに似過ぎたので修正した」と言ってる

これはキャラクターの「見た目」のこと。ここで答えています。

What is your process for designing new characters? Were there ever any disagreements on how a character should look?

Aka Akasaka: For the main characters, I draw a rough sketch and send it to a lady in charge of storyboards. However, at times Mengo-sensei draws an entire character even without me providing the finer details in writing. Sometimes, the process is more interactive, like I became fond of the character and increase the frequency with which they appear. I like that style of character creation. If there is a problem with the character design, we discuss it and change it. However, it was only once that we actually made a change. That was when I modeled a character off a real person, and the design looked too much like the person in question. 【Oshi No Ko】 uses pieces of real-life stories in its plots, but it is not a documentary, and it definitely does not intend to attack real people. I adapt events that could happen with the trends and rules of the current entertainment industry in the storylines. This work is fiction.

取材協力した春名風花さんのツイートを見れば一目瞭然。これは春名さんがモデルになった重曹ちゃん(有馬かな。メインキャラクターの1人)。
見た目だけではなく『10秒で泣ける天才子役』設定は、春名さんの持つ『早泣き子役』でブレイクした経歴そのものです。
https://i.imgur.com/ISQvBTP.jpg