NPBにいた5年間で数億円稼いだが車にも興味がなく運転免許も持ってない
お金の管理も母親任せで毎月の小遣いをもらっていた
しかもその額もごくごく少額

栗山監督が「遊びに行ったり呑んだりしたくないの?」と訊くと
大谷は声のトーンを上げながら「いえいえいえ」と手を振り「私の唯一の喜びはフィールド上にあるので
   それを見つけるためにジムに行って鍛えたいです」と即答

記者「野球以外で大谷はどんなことに興味があるんですか?」
吉井コーチ「ユニフォームを脱いでるときの大谷は謎なんだ((深いため息))」

Ohtani made several million dollars in Japan, and he lived in the team dormitory for all
five years, which means this year is the first time he has ever lived outside of his family
home or a team facility. He never bought a car or bothered to get a driver's license.
His mother handled his money, doling out a meager monthly stipend that her son rarely spent.

"There were times when I would ask him, 'Don't you want to go out and have a few drinks and
loosen up?'" says Hideki Kuriyama, manager of the Fighters.
His voice rises, and he waves his arms in front of him as he mimics Ohtani's hurried response:
"No, no, no. That's not me. I'd rather go to the gym and work out because the only joy
I can find is on the field." The way Kuriyama tells it, with his arms wishing away the question,
the thought itself embarrassed Ohtani.

I ask Masato Yoshii, a former major leaguer who was Ohtani's pitching coach with the Fighters,
a simple question: What are Ohtani's interests outside of baseball?
Yoshii takes a deep breath followed by a long sigh. He tilts his head back as if he's pondering
something deeper than what's been asked.
Finally, he says, "Shohei Ohtani outside of the baseball uniform is a mystery."
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/23042516/los-angeles-angels-star-shohei-ohtani-trying-never-seen

今の大谷を口説き落とせる女がいるのかな
俺には想像つかないわ