./, - 、, - 、   ̄ ヽ
          ./-┤ 。|。  |――-、 ヽ
           | ヽ`- ○- ´ /  ヽ  |
           | -   |     ―   |  |
           |  ´  |    `ヽ  . |  |ヽ
  ∩      人`、 _  |    _.- ´ | .|  \
  |  ⌒ヽ /  \  ̄ ̄ ̄     ノノ       \
  1      |´      | ̄―--―― ´ヽ     _  /⌒\
  \_   _/-―――.| ( T )      `l     Τ(      )
       ̄       |   ̄        }      | \_/
             | 、--―  ̄|    /
良い歳してラブライブ声優の小宮有紗ちゃんの薄着画像で抜きまくってる哀れな珍カス基地外ニートすずはらみさきち ◆5oR0dKBDzY(爆笑wwwwwwwwwwww
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfYzwj1UYAEyrsK.jpg#orig.jpg
0688山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 03:59:06.76ID:AHWcm+nhd
おはよう観るか
0690山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 03:59:20.16ID:FHAWxqnq0
>>682
良いと思います。その感性に俺もついていくわ
0693山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:00:17.12ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> HEATHER LONG: Heather long from the Washington Post. Can you give us an update on
what the FOMC think business wages, are we finally going to see that wage growth pick up this
year? I know you're forecasting a little bit more inflation, but is that going to translate through
to wage growth?
>> CHAIRMAN: You know, wages have been gradually moving up Erle. Earlier in the recovery,
they were -- there are many different wage measures, of course, but just to generalize, wages were
running roughly around 2%, and they've moved gradually up between 2% to 3% as the labor market has
become stronger and stronger. I think it's fair to say that some of us -- and I certainly would have
expected wages to react more to the very significant reduction in unemployment that we've had, as
I mentioned, from 10% to 3.8%. Part of that can be explained by low productivity, which is something
we've talked about at the committee and elsewhere, but nonetheless, I think we had anticipated and
many people have anticipated that wages -- in a world where we're hearing lots and lots about labor
shortages, everywhere we go now we hear about labor shortages, but where's the wage reaction,
so it's a bit of a puzzle. I wouldn't say it's a miss industry, but it's a bit of a puzzle, and, frankly, I do
think there's a lot to like about low unemployment, and one of the things is you will see pretty much
people who want to get jobs -- not everybody, but people who want to get jobs, many of them will
be able to get jobs. You will see wages go up. You'll see people at the -- sort of the margins of the
labor force having an opportunity to get back and work. They benefit from that, society benefits
from that, so there are a lot of things to really like, including higher wages, as you asked.
Our role, though, is also to -- you know, to make sure that maximum employment happens in
a context of price stability and financial stability, which is why we're gradually raising rates.
0695山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:00:52.27ID:qgOBT750M
>>684

┐(´・ω・`)┌
0698山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:00:59.52ID:AHWcm+nhd
次の9月の利上げもこんな感じで乗り切るんだろうな
0699山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:01:13.21ID:prJdfRPb0
>>687
そんなパウエルさんが来年からは月イチ発言するんだぜ

ワクワクするだろ?
0702山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:02:08.11ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> DON LEE: Just a follow-up on -- Don Lee from the LA Times. On both inflation and
unemployment, the new projections for unemployment lowered them before and inflation
higher, and how much is the Fed willing to accept as an overshoot for both of those
before it affects policy?
>> CHAIRMAN: You mentioned that unemployment moved down and inflation moved
up by truly small amounts, if you look at the summary of economic projections. Things are
moving by just a tick or even a semi-tick between now and March, and you asked, you know
-- I mean, I think we take a longer-run view that we're shooting for -- we're aiming for 2%
inflation -- inflation around 2%. We know that it'll be above or below. We're not going to --
we didn't overreact, I think, to inflation being under 2%. We won't overreact to it be being
over 2%, and I think we'll be using tools to move it in the direction of the target if it moves
away from the target persistently, as I mentioned.
In terms of unemployment, you know, you have to acknowledge that we are -- no one
really knows with certainty what the level of the natural rate of unemployment is, the rate
that is sustainable over a long period of time, and we know that probably that rate has declined
as the U.S. population has become more educated, as it has become older, older and more
educated people have lower unemployment rates. We don't know this with precision, so
we have to be learning as we go. We've got to be looking at data and informed by what's
coming in, and as I mentioned, I think, at the last Press Conference, estimates by members
of the committee have moved down by a full percentage point since maybe 2012 as we've
learned -- as unemployment has dropped and inflation hasn't really reacted, so I can't give
you a precise number, but I just -- you know, we will be very much informed by incoming
data, and this uncertainty is why -- the fact that we live in that uncertainty is why we've
been gradually raising rates. We're not waiting for inflation to show up, we're going ahead
and moving gradually and trying to navigate between two risks, really. One would be moving
too quickly, inflation never gets back to target. If we do that -- and the other is moving
too slowly, and then we have too much inflation or financial instability, and we have to
raise quickly, and that can also have bad outcomes.
0703山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:02:27.33ID:F+V/RZ0d0
利上げ加速だと円安にはなるけどダウ下がるから結局日経上がらないよな
0704山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:02:27.36ID:YHuxuZi70
>>694
ウォールストリート・ジャーナル(WSJ)
中国への関税措置の適用について、早ければ金曜日にも適用開始するとの報道

こりゃ逃げといた方がいいな
0709山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:03:32.62ID:DqGRYoZV0
わくわくしながら下で待ってたが無理そうだな
織り込み済みって都市伝説かと思ってた
0710山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:03:53.20ID:+ODaffya0
やっぱ為替は上がらんな
外人は東京の昼は絶対円高誘導してくる
0711山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:04:02.56ID:AHWcm+nhd
ダウ プラテンくっぞ〜
0713山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:05:08.35ID:AHWcm+nhd
何もかも想定内だったからなあ
0715山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:05:22.04ID:oxRc2+cA0
>>708
ガクトコイン(スピンドル)、公開一ヶ月足らずで公募価格から約600分の1まで暴落
0716山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:05:44.70ID:etVfLrBI0
>>710
何で円高誘導するの?
今円安誘導して黒田がゼロ金利解除の方が効果あると思うけど…
0718山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:06:00.21ID:oxRc2+cA0
ダウナス不死鳥過ぎて笑うわ
0719山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:06:17.59ID:1IuC6spBa
為替なんなの
0720山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:06:29.87ID:+ODaffya0
知らんが最近昼は絶対円高に振れる
このせいで日経も上がらん
0721山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:06:33.11ID:Nq6oZpXwd
今後二回の利上げでも債券は3パー越えずか。
織り込み済みって事か。
0723山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:07:14.91ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> CHRIS CONDON: Chris Condon, Bloomberg News. Mr. Chairman, I have a couple questions
about the interest the Fed pays on excess resense, and you mentioned, of course, that the IOER
was raised 20 basis points, and that's a result of the upward drift of the effective funds rate in
that target range. Do you think that's going to resolve that issue or might there be further action
required by the committee in the future to continue log IOER relative to the midpoint of the range,
and further, was there discussion among the committee today about what's causing that? Is it purely
technical, perhaps related to bill issuance, or is it telling you something about the level of scarcity
and truly excess bank reserves. Thank you. (Reserves not resense)
>> CHAIRMAN: Thanks. I would say that remember the important thing is that we want the
federal funds rate to trade in the target range. That's the whole idea. IOER is the principal tool
by which we assure that that will happen, and we've said, you know -- in our basic documents
that we will adjust the use of our tools as appropriate. We don't expect to have to do this often
or again, but we're not sure about that. If we is have to do it again, we'll do it -- if we have to do
it again, we'll do it again. again, don't expect it to happen. You asked why, and of course we're
looking carefully at that. The truth is we don't know with any precision. Really, no one does.
You can't run experiments with one affected and not the other. You know, I think there's a lot
of probability on the idea of just high bill supply leads to higher repo costs, higher money market
rates generally, and the arbitrage pulls up the federal funds rate toward the IOER. We don't know
that's the only effect and we're going to have to be watching and learning. Frankly, we don't have
to know today. What we need is to have the federal funds rate trade in the range, and that's
what this minor technical adjustment accomplishes
0726山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:07:53.62ID:bFP66xBM0
ガクトはどれだけ関わってんだろな
取り分大したことなさそうだけど
0728山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:08:50.41ID:+ODaffya0
為替が上がらなきゃ日経は上がらんだろ
0729山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:09:00.27ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> EDWARD LAWRENCE: Edward Lawrence from Fox Business. So with the numbers that
we're looking at, you talked about more people getting jobs, the wages are increasing, are we
seeing a -- with the fiscal policy, a fundamental shift in the economy where we have lower natural
unemployment, also possibly a lower rate of natural unemployment and lower inflation?
>> CHAIRMAN: Your question -- your first question really is do we think the natural rate of
unemployment is lower? So I think we do believe it has moved down significantly over a long period
of time. We don't think that the natural rate of unemployment -- you know, it's not one of those
variables that moves around a lot. It tends to be driven by slow-moving variables like the education
level, the population, like the functioning of the labor market and things like that, so, you know, it may
-- it may have moved down two on a cyclical basis lower, as the economy gets hotter and hotter.
There's some possibility of that, but, you know, the thing is if you look back, there have been a lot
of studies done and realtime estimates of the natural rate of unemployment have uncertainty bands,
which are quite wide, so we have to remember that and very much be guided by the incoming data.
You asked about inflation. You know, inflation, we look at the 2% inflation objective as something
that central banks, the Fed really control, and we have to be strongly committed to achieving that
using our tools to do that. I think in recent years the dominant force has been, you know, disinflationary,
had been pushing down on inflation, so we've been pushing back up. Of course, all those years when
we were growing up, it was the opposite, inflation was too high and central banks were constantly
pushing down.
It's really important that inflation not fall below 2%, that inflation expectations remain well anchored
at 2%, very important, because the implications of inflation below 2% are that you're closer to the 0 lower
bound, meaning the fed has less room to cut, meaning we'll spend more time there and we won't be able
to do the job that we're assigned to do for our citizens.
0732山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:09:56.87ID:DqGRYoZV0
仮想通貨は差し押さえできないって出てたからますます黒く染まりそう
0733山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:10:01.34ID:GdmYRqzh0
この時間に久しぶりに起きてきたけどまともなこと言ってるの一人くらいしかいないな・・・
0736山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:10:50.99ID:PfCwxm560
ニギチンぶち抜いたら面白いんだけどな
0737山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:11:07.52ID:8W+D2zVA0
米債は年金マネーが押さえ込んでるとしか思えん
0738山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:11:35.70ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> JEANNA: Jeana with Bloomberg Television. You guys moved the median unemployment
forecast for 2020 down to 3.5% but left the longer run at 4.5% today, but you're only forecasting
a moderate overshoot on the fed funds rate beyond your longer-run value. How are you going
to get unemployment from 3.5% up to that 4.5% rate?
>> CHAIRMAN: I would just emphasize that -- a couple things. First, we're learning about
the real location of the natural rate of unemployment as we go, so it's moved down by more
than a full percentage point since 2012, so it's not so simple as thinking, boy, we've just got
to go ahead and get that rate up. If you look at the forecasts, two years from now, end of 2020,
you're still seeing inflation very close to target, so there's no sense that inflation will -- no sense
in our models or in our projections or forecasts that inflation will take off or move unexpectedly
quickly from these levels, even if unemployment does remain low, so that's -- so it's important
to know that the unemployment rate forecasts go with the inflation forecasts and go with the
rate forecasts, and so each person who's submitting them is submitting, you know, appropriate
monetary policy that fits with that person's assessment, and their assessments generally are
to support maximum employment and stable prices around 2%, so if we thought that inflation
were going to take off, obviously, we'd be showing higher rates, but that's not what we think
will happen

>> JEANN A. IF I COULD FOLLOW UP really quickly, why, I guess, would the longer-run rate
not be a lower lower and closer to that 2020 number?
>> CHAIRMAN: Yeah, it may be. It may be. We may find that out. You know, the best
estimate that we have over the longer run is that -- although, you know, there's a range of
views, and some people are in the low fours, and, again, I said the uncertainty bands are, you
know, not quite a full percentage point on either side but 3/4 of a percent, that kind of thing,
so it's very possible. We have to be -- you know, we can't do -- we can't be too attached
to these unobservable variables. I think we have to be practical about the way we think about
these things, and we do that by being grounded in the data and what we see happening in the
real economy
0740山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:12:33.12ID:+ODaffya0
商品先物でもやるか
小豆灯油あたり
0741山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:12:35.55ID:oxRc2+cA0
>>722
分からんけど、流石に新規公開直後から空売りさせてくれる業者はないんじゃないか?
0742山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:13:15.15ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> VICTORIA GUIDA: Hi. Victoria. I have a couple of regulatory questions. First of all, on
the counter cyclical counter buffer, I was wondering what are the chances that the Fed is
going to need to use that in the next year or two, and then my second question is there's
been a lot of talk lately in Congress about the ability for banks to serve marijuana businesses,
and I was wondering if you think that banks should be able to serve those businesses in
states where marijuana is legal.
>> CHAIRMAN: So the counter-cyclical capital buffer gives us the ability to raise capital
requirements on the largest institutions when financial stability, vulnerabilities are meaningful
above normal. That's the language that we've used, and that's certainly a possibility. I wouldn't
say that -- I wouldn't look at today's financial stability landscape and say that risks are meaningfully
above normal. I would say that they're roughly at normal. You have, you know, households are well
-- you know, are in good shape. They've paid down their debt, incomes are rising, people have
jobs, so households are not really a concern, and banks are highly capitalized, so that's not really
a concern. We see there's some concern with asset prices in a couple of pockets, but overall,
if you bake it all in, I think we see generally financial vulnerabilities as moderate.
Could that change, you asked, over a couple of years? Yeah, it could. You also asked about
marijuana businesses, so this is a very difficult area because we have state law. Many state laws
permit the use of marijuana, and federal law still doesn't, so it puts, you know, federally chartered
banks in a very difficult situation. I think it would be great if that could be clarified. We don't have
-- you know, it puts the supervisor in a very, very difficult position, and, of course, this isn't our
-- our mandate has nothing to do with marijuana, so, we don't really -- we just would love to
see it clarified, I think
0744山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:13:35.78ID:Bpd5ijzK0
日中は円安に振れそう
0745山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:13:46.56ID:fnDDpvjd0
ドンファンの家からビール瓶2000本を押収
どんだけ飲んでたんだよw
0749山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:15:01.02ID:oxRc2+cA0
結局ダウナスドルインデ米国債金利日経ぜ〜んぶ元に戻っとる
おならぷう
0752山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:15:27.43ID:bFP66xBM0
いよいよ今日からワールドカップやな
楽しみや(´・ω・`)
0753山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:15:27.59ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> JOHN HELTMAN: Hi. John Heltman with American Banker. So before you were chairman
of the fed, when you were chair of the supervisory committee, you laid out a sort of regulatory revision
agenda that's actually been pretty consistent, so there was the guidance on boards of governors,
there was some changes to the stress tests, and -- not changes to the stress tests but rather
clarification on the modeling, and now more recently the changes to the enhanced supplemental
leverage ratio. The Fed has also proposed some changes to the focal rule, and as I mentioned
a minute ago, changes to the stress test with the stress capital buffer.
Are these kind of the -- are there any new frontiers of regulatory changes that you are envisioning
or are you just -- are you kind of done for the time being, or what else can we expect from the Fed?
>> CHAIRMAN: It's actually a pretty full docket right now. You mentioned a number of the things,
but I would point out we're having, I guess, a public board meeting tomorrow on the single county party
credit limit provision. We've also got quite a lot of work to promulgate rules to -- after S 2155 that bill
that passed. We've got a lot of work to do under that. We have to think how we would reach below the
$250 million threshold to assess and regulate financial stability risks below that level. So what am I missing?
Oh, net stable funding ratio is out there to be done, so there's a lot of work to do, I think. You know, if I can
just take this opportunity to say, you know, the financial system all but failed ten years ago. We went to
work for ten years to strengthen it. Stronger capital, stronger liquidity, stress testing, resolution planning.
We want to keep all that stuff. We want to make it, you know, even more effective and certainly more
efficient. We want to tailor those regulations for institutions. We want the strongest provisions to apply
to the most systemically important institutions, so we're committed to preserving and enhancing that
structure, but we're finding a lot that we can do in the way of tailoring regulations for the smaller less
systemically important institutions, and that's a lot of what we're working on right now
0757山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:16:42.26ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> GREG: Thank you. You said at the beginning of your Press Conference that you planned
to be more plain spoken, and so, okay, I wanted to know what you would say to workers who
are worried that, you know, these path of rate hikes that you've laid out will kind of undercut
the wage growth they are just starting to see. Thank you.
>> CHAIRMAN: You know, I would say that the economy's in great shape. If you look
at household surveys, confidence is high. Look at businesses, confidence is high. If you ask
-- if you survey workers about the job market, they'll say that it's a really good environment
to find jobs. If you survey businesses, they'll say that workers are scarce, so I think overall
we have a really solid economy on our hands here, and so what we're doing is we are trying
to conduct monetary policy in a way that will sustain that expansion, keep the labor markets
strong, and keep inflation above -- right at -- sorry, not above but right at 2%. That's really
what we're trying to do, and, you know, I would say I like the results so far. We've been very,
very careful not to tighten too quickly. I think we've been patient. I think that patience has
born fruit, and I think it continues to. We had a lot of encouragement to go much faster, and
I'm really glad we didn't, but at this time, the -- continuing on that gradual pace seems --
continues to seem like the right thing. If we get a sense that the economy is reacting badly,
then we'll certainly react to that
0758山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:17:17.26ID:+ODaffya0
為替弱すぎだろ
112円くらい行く利率なんだがな
0763山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:18:34.57ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> DAVID HARRISON: Hi. David Harrison with Dow Jones. Where do you see the neutral interest
rate is right now? Do you think it's -- do you see it sort of inching up because of the recent fiscal
stimulus measures? And how will you know when we're getting close to that neutral point? So if --
you know, if inflation stays around 2%, doesn't go above 2% for a while, do you see a need to actually
exceed that neutral point?
>> CHAIRMAN: So I would just point you to the range of estimates at the committee, which I
think is 2 1/4 to 3.5, and the median is 2.9, right in there, so that's the range of estimates of the
nominal neutral rate of interest, and we do understand that there's high uncertainty around the
level, but that's kind of -- you can think of 2.9 as being -- which is sort of a full percentage point
away of where Fed funds is going to trade after today's decision.
You asked is the neutral rate moving up because of fiscal policy? Yes. I mean, there should
be in effect -- if you have increased deficits, that should put upward pressure on, you know, a few
tenths, let's say. Again, we're estimating these things. It's one of the unobserved variables. It's
very hard to -- we shouldn't try to speak about it without a lot of precision or confidence, but yes,
that should put upper pressure on it.
How will we know? You've got to look at inflation. You've got to look at all the indicators in
the economy, look at inflation, look at unemployment, look at what's happening in the job market,
and inflation's really important. It's worth noting that the last two business cycles didn't end with
high infileting, they ended with financial instability, so that's something we also need to keep our eye on
0764山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:18:36.03ID:6pY8SpKY0
和歌山の事件、犬から覚せい剤検出だって
0765山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:18:46.04ID:bFP66xBM0
>>754
今日の24時にロシアとサウジの開幕戦
0766山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:18:49.09ID:K3o3rS7F0
こっから大きく振れることはなさそうか
つまらんのぉ
0767山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:19:00.33ID:+okOFQE50
ラスベガスのスポーツベッティングで、
「日本がグループリーグ敗退する事」に対しての賭けってできる?
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:19:28.44ID:vNtGPvVGa
>>768
なんで?
0771山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:20:21.59ID:+ODaffya0
金利も想定内だし夏まで無風かね
0773山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:21:42.02ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> VIRGINIE: Virginie. Have you talked during the meeting about when the fed is going to
remove or change the word "accommodative" that described the monetary policy for almost
ten years? And could this change in the vocabulary make the market nervous? And have you
thought already of some options to know how you're going to call it down the road?
>> CHAIRMAN: Yes, that is something that we discuss. We look at all the language. As you
know, we made a significant number of changes at this meeting. So language gets in the statement,
and then, you know, the economy changes. That's what happens. We really -- our approach to
policy hasn't changed, and, you know, as I mentioned earlier, for a long time the economy has needed
to accommodate the monetary policy. As the economy recovered, we will be at a place relatively
soon when, again, assuming we stay on this path, when interest rates will be in the zone of what
FOMC participants think is roughly neutral, and at that point, it would no longer be accurate for us
to say that the committee thinks that policy is accommodative. We know that's coming. We kind
of don't think it's here yet, but it's certainly coming, and I think the market will understand that.
I mean, the real message is that you're getting close to the neutral rate. It's a characterization
about where policy is, it's not a statement, really, that should upset the markets, but, you know,
we'll obviously discuss it carefully in meetings and communicate about it, so --
0775山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:22:29.49ID:W6miKkv4a
おそらくFF金利は80年くらいの16パーせんとくらいまで上がる
インフレと景気過熱はすでに始まってて誰にも止められなくなる
0777山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:22:50.71ID:tx4YxQ2F0
しばらく円安を回避かどうか
でも眠い
0778山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:23:12.85ID:PfCwxm560
ポーランド8位強すぎワロタ
0780山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:23:41.49ID:IHiBaBkg0
(Off microphone)
>> Thank you very much. Now it's from the Japan's newspaper. Would you expand
on the -- on your views on the downside risks -- downside risks, especially in regard to
our trade issues? Many people are in the -- key allies of the United States are concerned
that the United States may destabilize the underpinnings of the international order the United
States has created and built up in the post-war environment, so that will, of course, have
a very negative economic implications for the global economy as well as the U.S. economy,
so would you have -- can I have your views on that?
>> CHAIRMAN: Sure. So as I mentioned earlier, I'm really committed to staying in our
lane on things. We have very important jobs assigned to us by Congress, and that's maximum
employment, stable prices, financial stability. Trade is explicitly assigned to the executive branch
by Congress and not to us, so we don't really seek to play a role in trade policy. We're not at
that table. Those powers and decisions are given to others, and so we want to stick to what
we do, and as I mentioned earlier, we do hear from our business contacts, which are extensive
in the United States, and we do report on that in the minutes, and I've just mentioned what
those are. There's concern that trade changes could be disruptive, and as I also mentioned,
we don't see it in the numbers yet, we really don't. We see a very strong economy across
a bunch of fronts. It's not for everyone, but most people who want to find a job -- there are
people who have not felt the recession yet, but broadly speaking, it's a good economy
0782山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:24:21.53ID:+ODaffya0
そういえば安倍ちゃん2016年頃リーマン並みの危機とか言ってたよねw
0783山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:24:39.21ID:W6miKkv4a
完全雇用下では賃金は垂直方向に上昇しインフレと消費拡大を起こすわけです
0784山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:25:02.51ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> STEVE BECKNER: Steve Beckner, Mr. Chairman, freelance journalist reporting for NPR. About
financial conditions, which worries you more, warnings that rising short-term rates are bringing the
yield closer to inversion or the fact that long rates have risen very slowly and, in fact, are nearly
20 basis points below their recent high. How do you account for the fact that long rates have been
so slow to rise, and what does it say about the inflation outlook as well?
>> CHAIRMAN: So let me briefly mention the yield curve. I mean, the yield curve is something
people are talking about a lot, including FOMC participants, and you have a range of views. It's
something we're going to continue to be talking about, but it's only one of many things, of course,
that we talk about. I think that that discussion is really about what is appropriate policy and how
do we think about policy as we approach the neutral rate, how do we understand what the neutral
rate is, how do we know where it is and what are the consequences of being above or below it.
That's really what -- when people are talking about the slope of the yield curve, that's really what
they're talking about.
We know why the yield curve is flattening. It's because we're raiseings the federal funds rate.
I think you asked the harder question is what's happening with long rates, and there are many things
that move long rates around. Of course, there's an embedded expectation of the path of short rates,
there's the term premium, which has been very low by historical standards, so arguments are made
that a flatter curve rate has a signal in it.
In addition, I think what you saw most recently that you referred to, Steve, was just on risk-on,
risk-off. In a risk-off environment, people want to own U.S. treasuries and you see, you know, Treasury
prices go up, rates go down quite a lot, so -- but I think ultimately, you know, what we're -- what we
really care about is what's the appropriate stance of policy, and there may be a signal in that long-term
rate about what is the neutral rate, and I think that's why people are paying attention to the yield curve
0785山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:25:26.52ID:bFP66xBM0
>>774
ここからやろ
誰がやったか?いや違うな
隠蔽された物証を見つけ、奴にどう結び付けるか
ここまでやって完了やろ
0786山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:26:15.52ID:IHiBaBkg0
>> NANCY: Nancy Marshall Genzer with market. Companies are buying shares at a rising rate,
consumer debt is rising. Are we in a credit bubble? Is that something you're worried about?
>> CHAIRMAN: So if you look at households, you do not see excess credit growth, you
don't see high levels of credit going out, so not so much households, and that's really where
the problems were before the financial crisis was particularly amonghousehold borrowing, around
mortgages. The banks, the capital is significantly higher. If you ask about nonfinancial corporates,
that's really where leverage is at -- levels that are high relative to history, but defaults are low,
interest rates are low. You know, so it's -- that's something we're watching very carefully, but,
again, I don't think we see it as -- I think there are a range of views on that, but we are watching
nonfinancial corporates.
Households are in good shape, though, and that is so important because that's where --
you know, that's where we got in trouble before, and it's often around property and particularly
housing where you see real problems emerge. We don't really see that now, so we take some
Solis from that
0787山師さん@トレード中
垢版 |
2018/06/14(木) 04:26:33.70ID:W6miKkv4a
グレートローテーションは始まったばかりなのに株売る知恵遅れな
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況